Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On the subject of complaints...

Dear Man-playing-the-accordion-outside-my-window-at-5-a.m.,

First of all, WTF?!? Seriously, WTF?!?! In case you haven't noticed, it is FIVE IN THE MORNING. NO, it is NOT acceptable to play loud, obnoxious music and sing loudly (and horribly, I might add) during the wee hours of the morning. Now, I probably wouldn't appreciate your music at any time of the day, but ESPECIALLY NOT at dawn.
I don't care if you're drunk, I don't care if you and your friends are having a little party in the middle of street. I live on the fourth floor of a building, and I can hear every bit of your noise, as if it were coming from the room next door.
Now, yes, I was awake at 4 a.m. because it was hot in my room and I couldn't sleep, so technically you didn't wake me up, but just as I was falling asleep around 5 a.m., you came in with your racket and kept me up for another hour, so basically I HATE YOU.
If I had a weapon, you would probably be my first target--how does that make you feel?!
Why am I angry, you ask?--YOU WERE PLAYING THE ACCORDION AND SINGING AT DAWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A RESIDENTIAL AREA.
OK, seriously, if you do it again YOU WILL PAY.

Kind regards,

Merav

No comments:

Post a Comment